Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Wife Plays Crash Up Derby

We have been considering buying a new SUV for some time now but with the gas prices and moving into our new home 2 months ago and our old house has not sold yet, just not the time. Until last night when my honey decides to play "Crash Up Derby The Home Game" and pulls out in front of another car and gets hit. She really is a good driver but just did not see the other car. Luckily nobody was hurt except her pride and her car. Off Car hunting we go, even took off today to look to minimize the damage. Minimize hell, Maximize is more like it. Found a 2005 Ford Explorer Limited Edition with all the bells and whistles 5.4 V-8 and all. Even with gas prices, could not pass it up at $23,000 off to the bank, back to the dealer with the check and she is in the drive way. For those that know me, pulling my big boat with my little 4 cylinder Sonoma was pretty funny looking. At least the vehicle matches the boat in size and color. Plus is well capable of carrying the next floating purchase in a couple of years as well. Hooking her up to the boat Friday for 2 days at Ky Lake to break her in easily. Will be tackling the hills at Dale Hollow all winter and should be no problem. My little GMC hates to go to Dale, especially in the winter with the snow and ice. Bring back the 75 cent gas please, at least the dealer filled her up the first time for us today.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Wife Plays Crash Up Derby

I know alot of you might not need a new vehicle, but I can help get you the family plan thru Ford if someone needs a new vehicle.... My wife can get I believe up to 4 friends the discount on a new purchase. Not puching anyone to buy a new tow vehicle, but the help is available id anyone needs some....

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Wife Plays Crash Up Derby

MsgMills,
    Thats a pretty nice gesture on your part. Just another case of the good people on this board. Sure, not all opinions are the same and things get heated at times but thats life. Great job, Don