Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Lowrance x-135 problems

I have two of these units on my boat currently. The whole package was new in april this year. The temp on the units stopped reading 2nd trip out. So the temp sensor on the boat was replaced. That didnt correct the problem so the unit up front was swapped with another x-135 of another boat. Got both temps back , went to the lake and now the unit at the console will read the temp at 82 deg or so for a little while then start jumping to 688 deg. And yes that's six hundred eighty eight deg. Just wondering if anyone else are haveing trouble out of them, or I have demons of my own... And by the way I have a Max Pro 80 with a universal transducer built in, could that be hurting the networking of the two units?x(

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Lowrance x-135 problems

I have almost the same problem. I also have 2 of these units on my boat. The one on the console stopped reading the temp altogether. Just flashed 32. Then it went out completely. It showed on the screen an error and to contact customer service then went blank. I also got mine around March or April. I have heard of several people that have had problems. I e-mailed Lowrance but they need the number off of the unit and I have not had time to take it out yet. Going to have to do it quick before the warranty runs out.