Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Eric, E.J.Hick

Left you an answer on your post about Frostbite, been away for a few days. :-)

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Hey Eric, E.J.Hick

If you have any pictures I'd like to see the beast! Where did you get it at? Down around C-land? Hunting has been here and there for me this season. Jumping to too many different spots and going in blind alot of times. I just wish I had my OWN land so I could get them patterned early. Oh well congrats on the kill!...Oh yea have you ever been to the JC Williams WMA in Boston, like 30 minutes away from Lou? It is around 400 ac and open to bow only. I may check it out, it backs up to the Salt River.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey don't get me wrong he is nice but nothing to get to bent out of shape over. I've never been to the place you mention however I have heard of it, and heard it was decent. My buck came from Oldham County, trying to finish a role of film so no pictures back as of yet. What about your place down in western Ky., there are some serious dudes down there.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, the only other guy who hunts it is being a real pain about it. There are two parts to the land, split by a road. One side is deer heaven, the other is WIDE OPEN with little island of woods here and there. It's fine to hunt with gun I guess, but with a bow it's not the best. We were told not to cross the road, and there is a big family dispute over the whole siutation. Other than that hunting has not been the greatest this year for me...