i went to beaver lake. It was like someone told me i was goin to die. the warm weather would be gone away in the morin. I fished the dam an i caught 0. Umm well i decided to hit the creek up that comes out of the lake. around two to three miles down stream. I pulled off onto my friends place. walked over to the creek. I almost screamed like a little girl. there i stood starin into a school of large fish. They were near the top, I steped away slowly. I reached into my tackle an put on a popper. I threw it passed the bass. I popped it once an they turned an ran right for it. The second to largest fish nailed it. The fish would have gone around three pounds 17 inches. i brought around 15 bass out of this hole. three around the two pound mark. then i hit the small ones. I only caught that first fish on topwater. the biggest came off a crawdad. I thought if the fish are hittin here i'd go down a few miles. so i loaded my stuff an went to my brother in laws parents. the holes there are deeper. Theres been good crappie caught there so on day like this i was for sure to get a chance to see one. nope. i instead nailed my biggest kentucky spotted bass in a creek. 18 inches. it nailed a crappie jig. i caught a few more. well don't think that i'm not goin back this week. thas why they made hand warmers. well hope everyone a safe weekend.