Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Skeeter SX 200 ?

Anybody out there have any comments on this boat? Good or Bad I'd like to hear your opinion. Almost bought one this week but I do not know anything about the Skeeters. Would love to hear from some owners. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Skeeter SX 200 ?

I own a 2007 skeeter ZX225 w/225 Yamaha HPDI and its a great boat, it has the best of both worlds speed and handeling. Your never gonna get a bass boat thats the fastest and handles well, and your not going to get a bass boat that handles the best and runs fast. I used to have a SX180 and it was a nice boat i just wanted a bit more speed. I have bought 2 skeeter boats and I would never buy anything else because skeeter boats have the best of both worlds handeling and speed. If you need more info feel free to call me at 502-664-6474. Brian

Post Thanks / Like

I have owned 2 Skeeters. The first was a 1994 zx150 with a 150 Merc and it was a great boat. The second which I still have is a zx250 with a 250 Yamaha. It is an excellent boat. It runs great and has a good hull shot. There are very few boats that I would consider other than a Skeeter. I don't know much about the about the sx but it should be a great boat. If you would like give me a call at 502-664-5921 I would be glade to answer any questions you may have. Also check out bassboatcentral.com Ryan.

Post Thanks / Like

My last two boats have been Skeeters and I don't see me ever owning anything different. Not slamming any other boats cause there are several good ones out there. But for me a Skeeter is the best fit for what I like. I've currently got a 300ZX with 225 Super Mag and love it! Good luck, just get what you are comfortable with and like.

Post Thanks / Like

I own that exact boat. I have a 1993 200 sx that i've had for 5 yrs now. I would not own another brand.

Post Thanks / Like

I am in my third Skeeter. '06 ZX225. Have been very satisfied with all. The SX, from what I understand, is a fine boat, just without some of bells and whistles, jackplate being one, of the ZX. I only say they are the best, when I want to stir up some $&(%, on other boards, but IMHO, they are very close.