Just a short note to say I thoroughly enjoyed the FnF weekend Dec 8-10..my hats off to Jim Dicken of Fishin.com and Thomas Weaver of HorseCreek Marina for putting on and supporting such a worthy event...... I enjoyed meeting those that attended and most importantly, learning from the best like Bob Coan, Dale Hollow Guide Service, and Steve Headrick of Punisher Jigs.... I fished with my new found friend known as the Smiffster here on Fishin.com who is from Owensboro, KY on Saturday ---- what a great American his is (alos a world of knowledge with his Coast guard experience)........ I thought I was going to freeze Saturday........ Good news is that we both hooked up on a brown fish and got them in the boat with our learned skills from the FnF seminar on Friday night.....The main reason I attended the FnF weekend was the fellowship and secondly to possible get to fish DH...I can appreciate Elwood's passion to fish DH.... I am guilty for not fully participating this past weekend --- I had every intent to attend Saturday evening's dinner and seminar however after getting back to the room and thawing out from a hot shower, my creature comfort instincts took over and I hit the sack right after a quick run to the Dale Hollow 1 Stop to stock up on some FnF Punisher flies and goodies....... I didn't fish Sunday ---Smiffster returned back to O'boro and I decided to head back home..... Again, this was a productive weekend as a result of those who put it on and those that attended...... If anyone needs a cook, Jim Dicken is available ---he sure can whip up a breakfast as he did both Saturday and Sunday mornings ---- the breakfasts made a good start to a great weekend........