Finally getting lake level down to winter pool. COE has been letting out 3880 cfs and taking lake level down a bout 6 inches per day. Lake level this morning was 597.67. winter pool is 594.00. Should mean that seasonal level should be reched by this weekend. Hopefully that will cause the fishing to become catching.

There were several rigs parked in the lots at both Wolf Creek and Eagle Creek this afternoon. Went out for a few hours myself checking on some structure I had been told bout a while back.

I did not check to see if courtesy docks have been put in place on the south end of the lake, but I do know that Bo Woods has not been moved to the water yet.

It appears that Whitley Creek area will be closed all year this year. There is also talk of closing Bo Woods because of cut backs in funds.

Seems strange to me that as things get older they need more repairs but the bureaucrats seem to think it can be done with less money. Think they (senators & representatives) need a cut as well since their maintenace should be less....LOL.

Had to get that off my chest.

Barry