Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Please Help the Illinois Board

Hi fellow Illinois fisherpersons. My name is John Hayden. I am a long time visitor of Fishin.com on the TN and KY boards as well as a friend of Jim Dickens and associate of Peter who together run fishin.com. Jim does a great job with the discussion boards and the website he is the reason we are here today.
    I have had great fun with fishin.com, they have helped build my guide service on Shelbyville and they have helped millions (literally) of fisherpersons put millions of fish in the boat with their contributions to fishing and outdoor life.
    My plea to you is to post on this board by word of mouth find people to post on this board. Please look at the sponsors as well as they are a very big part of keeping this board running.
    Please tell every Illinois fisherperson you know about www.fishin.com and the Illinois Discussion board and I assure you that we will be around sharing information and tips for years and years to come.

Thank you

John Hayden

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Please Help the Illinois Board

John I agree totally with you about 'fishin.com. I've also been a long time partcipant viewing the other boards and trying to get more Illini on board. We have another mutual friend in Dave Stewart.

Thank you for your fishing report on 'fishin.com'. Look to see you on the lake.

Barry

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Please Help the Illinois Board

You tell Dave I want to hear from him when the Smallies get going this fall on Barkley & KY.
    The Walleye are phenaminal right now on Shelby. I got a real nice limit yesterday. The bass are also on fire. We had a bass limit yesterday walleye fishing. My client was very pleased.
    I put the Illinois Disccion board on my webpage (www.shelbyvilleguide.com) in hopes to bring in some traffic. I have a picture of my friend holding a nice stringer of eyes off Shelby on the launch page so check it out if you have the time.
    Keep in touch and keep posting.

John