Relating to the SCAM report I posted earlier, here is an email I received today that smells as fishy as a 'Cuda. See if you can see the signs. Most of these scammers originate from a .com that sounds like a speedy offhsore gamefish of the mackerel family.
------------------------------------------------------
Capt. Jim,

I understood your last email,you were saying that a full day charter rate is $700 and for 2 days will be $1400.Payment will be sent to you first thing tommorrow morning.Our travelling agent will be the one to take care of our lodging.

I want you to know that I will be including my travelling agents fee alongside yours when sending payment to you,reason being that payment can only be issued to an entity,all you need do is send my travelling agents is fee the moment you get payment.

I want you to give me the name that should be written on payment alongside your address where payment will be sent to with a contact phone number(cell preferably).

Like I said in my previous email,this is my first time of taking my fmily on a fishing trip and I want it to be a memorable one for us.Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Regards,
XXXXXXXX

-------------------------------------------------------
If you fall for one of these don't say you weren't warned!

Capt. Jim
THe BEAST