Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

looking for super spook in clear blue nose

discontinued color, hunting everywhere, lost my last one to a cedar tree at c-land. would love t hear from anyone who has one to sell or knows where one is.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: looking for super spook in clear blue nose

Gambler, I really thought I would have one of those. Unfortunately, it is just the regular shad pattern, I guess. It is kind of pearl.

Danny

Post Thanks / Like

Are you referring to the clear super spook jr. w/ clear body and blue back? It's just a tad smaller than the zara spook. I have one of these but use it frequently. The wal-mart in valley station (Dixie Hwy) usually has several of these in stock. Let me know if this is the one you're talking about and I'll try to remember to check on them for you the next time I go. CJ.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys for the look. I know it is not a jr spook. it is full size with a clear body and a faint blue tint on the head. It may even be a saltwater spook. I have emailed heddon and they politely told me tough luck. I am rather desperate to buy some more as this was my fav color combo!

Post Thanks / Like

Are you interested in the junior? It sounds like the same pattern, just a little smaller. I did check a few days ago and found several at the wally world by me for around $4. Let me know if you are and I'll pick you up a few if you aren't close to valley station.

Post Thanks / Like

Wally world's pattern is a bit different, has much more blue in it than the Clear blue nose..Thanks for taking time to respond.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope this helps

Heddon sells a Super spook in all clear color, which means you have to paint the nose yourself. But it will do just as good. This bait is found on page 78 of Cabellas 2005 Bass/Panfish Catalog. What I do when painting my hard plastics is buy a good craft paint, you may need to add just a drop of water to keep it transluscent, and brush on. After time the water will fade the paint a little but will work for the better too. I have had success painting hard plastics, fish take it the same, takes a little experimenting but at least then you can make your own Blue Nose's, homemade style. If this doesn't suit you, try looking on E-bay, though you probably already tried that. Good Luck.

Post Thanks / Like

I have 3 of them but not ready to part with them anytime soon for I like them myself. I bought mine at the BP - (Bass Pro affiliated Bait Shop, forgot the name) on the right just before Jamestown down US127 towards Cumberland a year or so ago. Have not clue if they have anymore but you may check.

Tight Lines