Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

StrikeKing Scouts

Anyone fish these baits?

I admit, I got caught on one of Bill Dance's infomercials....uhhhh shows.. yeah that's it...LOL

So anyway I have two scouts. I have a blue and white, and one I think is chartruese/white/and some orange.

I have barely used these. Anyone interested? I'll consider trades for just about any other tackle, such as soft plastics or crankbaits.

Let me know.

Danny

PS, this is the good part of my boat being "dry docked" lol... I've got all my hard baits reorganized. I have my spinnerbaits and buzzbaits almost done, and then... the main stuff... my soft plastics. Tons of them.

Danny

Post Thanks / Like

Nobody wants these???

While it is true I only used them once or maybe twice, I was assured by the TV show that they only catch 5lbers. *grin*

Nice shallow water baits. I guess if none of you want them, I will, once my boat is back in the water, use them to catch all them really nice KY LargeMouthes!!!

Hey, I'm planning to come to a couple of the weigh ins at the BASS event at KY Lake later this week. If anyone wants these, I can deliver them there!!

Danny