Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

3 Allstar baitcasting rods for sale

I have three Allstar IM10X rods for sale. 1 - MWR1 6'8" Magnum Worm rod, 1 - WR1 6'6" Worm 1 rod and a BCM-6 6'0" casting rod. All 3 approximately 3 years old and in very good condition. No broken, cracked or chipped eyes.

The MWR1 is a medium heavy rod suitable jigs, T-rigged plastics, C-rig or spinner baits. Rated for 10-20 lb test and lures in the 1/4 to 5/8ths range.

The WR1 Worm1 rod is medium heavy rod rated for 10-20 lb test with lures in the 1/4 to 3/4oz range, suitable jigs, T-rigged plastics, C-rig or spinner baits.

The BCM-6 is a medium rod with a lighter action making it good for small to medium running crankbaits and spinnerbaits. Rated for 8-17 lb test and lures in the 1/4 to 5/8 oz range. I also found this rod good for throwing smaller 1/8th oz baits as well, for example the smaller Rico, buzzbaits, Wee Baits, D Baits, Rebel Craws and small spinnerbaits.

Asking $60 for the MWR1 and WR1, $55 for the BCM-6 or $150.00 if you buy all 3. Leave message or PM.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: 3 Allstar baitcasting rods for sale

Where are you located. If in or around the Louisville area, I would like to check them out. I definitely need at least one good rod for my chronarch, and wouldn't mind to have a couple extra in case one of mine gets broken. PM or e-mail me.

Post Thanks / Like

email sent.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. Got your e-mail a little while ago. I will probably have to wait until I am on a regular shift to meet you anywhere. I work swing-shift and I'm on 2nd right now with ot on 3rd. I'll let you know something soon. Give ya a call if I can remember in the morning. It's hard though because sometimes I can't remember if I'm coming or going. CJ.