First of all if this is not appropiate since its not fishing stuff please delete.The only reason im doing this is for my brother and i dont have alot of resouces to do this elsewhere and i know theres alot of good people on here.My brother is 36 and has terminal cancer and diagnosed with less than 6 months,hospice has stepped in at this point,he wants to take a trip to the keys of florida before he feels so bad he can not travel,hes filling out the adult dream paper work now but just in case it doesnt go through hes going to sell his stereo equipment to help fund it.All of the equipment is about a year old and is still under warranty.He has a 1000 watt amp,300 watt amp,2 4 way 6 by 9s unused,2 door speakers,2 12inch sony explodes in a box and all the power cables about 120 dollars worth of wire and a pioneer cd player.All in excellent conditon.hes only asking 500 dollars for all of it.He lives in the brandenburg area.If anybody out htere knows anyone interested please help.Again if this is not appropiate there will be no hard feelings if you delete it.thanks in advance for your help.John