Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Xpress Or G3 Boat Wanted

i am looking for a xpress or g3 bass boat 18' or bigger.i thought i wanted to stick with a glass boat but i think a aluminum would suit my needs better.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Xpress Or G3 Boat Wanted

how much do you want to spend. I saw a nice new left over stock one the other day. If interested email me and I will get you the info
    jason.bean@wku.edu

Post Thanks / Like

Saw a nice 2001 in Indy for $8000 firm, 17.5' though. I have no ties to any of it but if your want the location just reply back.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by markmac60 View Post
    Saw a nice 2001 in Indy for $8000 firm, 17.5' though. I have no ties to any of it but if your want the location just reply back.
    Plapps Pro Outdoors handles G3's and has a 2001 xpress with 150 yam recenctly taken in on trade. Will be a Louisville boat show this weekend through next weekend if u want more info.

Wes

Post Thanks / Like

Have a look at the Triton aluminums....I bought one in August and it is a great boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 70cst1 View Post
    i am looking for a xpress or g3 bass boat 18' or bigger.i thought i wanted to stick with a glass boat but i think a aluminum would suit my needs better.
    Have you ever rode in or fished out of one of these boats? I thought I may be interested in one cause I leave my boat in a slip a lot, which is hard on f-glass. I have fished out of a 17.5 ft Tracker and they are a lot more unstable or "tippy" when you walk around on them, or get close to the edge, than my glass hull, course my glass hull is 8ft wide. Let me know if you have any experience with them.
    Phoenix

Post Thanks / Like

I have never fished from one.i saw a few at the nasville boat show and really liked the looks of them.I have always had a glass boat but have decided i would try a tin out for a change.the bigger xpress boats have a 91" up to a 95" beam so stability shouldnt be a issue.i worry alot about scratching or chipping a glass boat in shallow water is one reason i want to try aluminum

Post Thanks / Like

Have you read the likes/dislikes on BBC, most of the comments, good and bad, were on older boats, don't know abt the newer ones. I sort of thought abt one of these to replace my fglass boat because it sits in the slip so much, thinking it would be a cheaper alternative to fglass, but they cost as much as a nice fglas bassboat. So far I'm not sold on one, but that's just one mans opinion!