Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Sizing of Avatar (Need help to make larger)

Hey guys; How do you get your avatar(picture) the size it is??? Me and my son-in-law played with the picture that I decided to use of me up at dale hollow last winter from a picture out of my kodak picture album and we never could get it no bigger than what you see which ain't much. A person would go blind trying to figure out what that thing is. We would go larger and would get a message that it was to large to fit and would have to reduce it down. I have seen alot of them on here lately with people changing them from time to time and they look good and big enought to see. Thanks for your help...283

Cookeville, Tennessee, God Bless America.
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sizing of Avatar (Need help to make larger)

TS283 --- I've found that www.photobucket.com is the best and free website to hosts pictures of all types. Go to it and sign up; it allows you create albums and/or just upload photos from your hard drive or CD by choosing the file. When you upload, there is a link/button you click (Upload Options) to tell it what size you want it uploaded as an avatar, thumbnail, website picture, message board, larger size, or whatever. Afterwards, you can upload the same picture by size for various uses. After it's uploaded, just go to it in your album and/or scroll down to it and copy the URL link and bring it over here to the Fishin.com website and paste it in your profile status as applicable. Under my profile, I uploaded my "Baby in the Garage" as a thumbnail and copied it in my profile as my personal picture (which is alot easier on the eyes for all of you to view).... As my grandfather once said, "Who would have thunk a man would walk on the moon". I say, "Who would have thunk 20-years ago, a thing called the internet would be the best set of encyclopedias ever". tight lines
    Last edited by Dover; 01-26-2007 at 07:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Dover for the advice. This thing is driving me crazy on sizing it and trying to get it bigger to see. Going to try, catch you later...283

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tnstratos283 View Post
    Thanks Dover for the advice. This thing is driving me crazy on sizing it and trying to get it bigger to see. Going to try, catch you later...283
    I finally did it. yessssss It ain't the same picture of me on the lake, but I like it. Thanks all...283