Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bad things to good people...

I dont know ya personally Elnut but i feel i do a lil from wwhat I have read in this forum. Brother i am not one to judge no one and I am not the strongest christian i could and should be but, I have been close to death and hear i sit typing. I strongly believe that is Gods will. We have to all suffer sometime or other that is part of life. But all things happen for a reason. I just hope one day that you do realize that there is a God and he is there for you in the good and the bad. Also for the others that have commented on hear that they dont believe in our almighty God, I hope and pray that you to will see that there is a God. And yes Elnut I will pray for your family and you as well as the others that fill God has cheated them or that he just doesnt exist. So may God Bless you and your family at this very diffucult time in Yall's life.
    I am just returning home from a loved ones funeral as I read your request I wish you could have heard the Pastor speak at this funeral. He might have been able to tell you thru his small sermon the reason for the bad things that happen I know he made me realize better Why my friend and relative was lying there in a casket.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't often (ever) visit this site on my computer. If I come and look at it, it is because my husband has called me in to take a peek at a photo, or a comment. Tonight, I went to this site on my own, to read what my husband had expressed in writing, to try and understand his pain, so that I can better understand him. What I found was a support and outpouring to him that any woman would envy to experience from her friends. The posts to Elnut after his surgery were more uplifting than you can ever know. Those who posted should have seen the smile on Elnut's face at seeing all the support and words of encouragement that were there for him. I was so so grateful to this site and all those that enter here. Tonight, I was once again grateful to this site. A place where Elnut can go to vent, converse, and share, safely, and without judgement. As he travels this valley of pain, I am grateful to those that are there with him, supporting him, encouraging him, and showing him that this mountain called Life will not defeat him. Your words are touching and heartfelt, and oh, so insightful. Thank you, from our family, for your prayers, your concern, and yes, your love. I know God's blessings, for I have many in my life. Thank you for blessing my husband's heart, and his life.

In God's love, Mrs. Elnutsmalljaws

Post Thanks / Like

Elnut, I just want you to know that God didn't make your loved one sick, his body did that to him. Because we are human our bodies sometimes embarrass us, hurts, grows weired looking things, gets sick, and even dies. As cruel as it is, it's just the process of life.

Please try and set aside your confusion and anger so you can share your love with your little nephews. They need YOUR love, support, and guidance for the rest of their lives and you must teach them by example. You may be mad at God but He is not mad at you. He still loves you and is still waiting for you at the place you where you left Him. Return to Him and He will return to you. Tell your brother-in-law and his family that they, and you, are very much in our prayers. Please let us know how your brother-in-law is doing when you have the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Elnut;
    I really wish I knew what to say to help you. I'm not very good with words, but feelings are something we all have, but some hide them more than others. I do hope you can regain some faith by seeing the positive things in your life. You do have people who love you and hope for the best for you. Keep your head up, you will get through this.

Post Thanks / Like

Take advantage of every day you wake up. Nobody knows how many they have left.

Post Thanks / Like

First off Elnut and Mrs. Elnut...I am not good with words in times like these that the two of you are experiencing. I guess I just want you to know that the simple matter of me posting here on your thread means you are most definitely in my thoughts and you will continue to be in my thoughts AFTER I turn the computer off, please remember this.

And secondly, all of the threads you started here regarding your brother in-law's condition and latest news has brought in some very good postings for all of us to think about in regards to God, living life and dealing with everything that life throws at us sometimes. I think Mrs. Elnut summed it up fairly well when she referenced this "mountain of life". Man oh man...it sure does get tough sometimes.

Tim