Search Fishin.com

Thread: trades?

Post Thanks / Like

trades?

Brand new Viper pro series cue stick with Viper Q-Vault leather? case.I dont know much about it other than it was a christmas gift last year.I tried to look around to find what its worth and i havent been able to find the exaxt same one but all of the Viper cues ive seen are worth about 50 to 140 bucks a peice and the case 60 bucks?Like i said i didnt do alot of research so it could be worth more or less.Well anyway i dont go to pool halls or bars any more or play pool at all anymore and if i did a house stick would be good enough for me.Anyway will trade for a rod and reel or some baits or something.Not looking to get what anything close to the guesstimated prices up top,just dont need it and would like to get something im going to use.Make me some kinda of offer,no cash just a decent trade,Thx John.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: trades?

radar laser detector, or any thing you dont want or will never use of value,look around think of something and make and offer to trade,nothings a silly offer but would prefer some kind of fishing contraband...lol