Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wildcats

Post Thanks / Like

Wildcats

I know this a fishing board and boy I wish the lake temps would warm up, because usually march is not so bad but this year with U.K. playing so BAD march is really going to be tough. I'm praying for sunshine and U.K.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wildcats

Just wish it would warm up and stay warm....below 70 just *****.....

Post Thanks / Like

You should cheer for the Louisville Cardinals! They are really getting hot! Did anyone watch the game yesterday against Seton Hall?!?! I was there and it was awesome!!! Within the first minute a Seton Hall player slapped Terrence Williams in the face and a fight nearly broke out - both received technicals....then near the end of the second half, the crowd was so fired up and the Cardinals were so hot, the Seton Hall coach got furious and was thrown out of the game!!!

Go CARDS!!!

Oh yeah, I wish it would warm up a little too.....it looks like we might see temperatures in the 50s for this coming weekend!

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing against the cardinals but you can not live in the state of Kentucky of and be a wildcat fan and a cardinals fan. By the way do you think we can make a trade, we will give you Tubby to get Pitino back.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I cheer for both teams, however I greatly prefer the Louisville Cardinals, especially since I am a Louisville Cardinal!

I wouldn't want Tubby for anything! I still believe to this day that Tubby's championship with the Cats was from the players that carried over from Pitino's teaching!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    Well, I cheer for both teams, however I greatly prefer the Louisville Cardinals, especially since I am a Louisville Cardinal!

I wouldn't want Tubby for anything! I still believe to this day that Tubby's championship with the Cats was from the players that carried over from Pitino's teaching!

I agree, I pull for both teams, unless they are matched up, then it is UK all the way. Keep RP there, I didn't like him when he was at UK, and don't want him back.

Yes, and yes, and yes, Coach Smith won with the players RP had recruited, and also the players he had lost with just the year before. Guess a little new teaching was needed...LOL

UK is certainly in a down cycle, and I was afraid UL's down cycle from last year had carried over to this year, but thankfully they seem to have it straightened out and are getting hot at the right time.

This is the one time of year though, that I quit following the college game, as fishing normally kicks in, and it just seems there isn't room for both!!

It would be nice to see the NC trophy come to our state, no matter which school gets it.

Danny

Post Thanks / Like

It all boils down to recruiting, and Tubby has not been able to draw in the top recruits like other schools are doing. Then, again how do you explain players that don't have their "head in the game." Kentucky basketball in the good old days had pride in defense, passing the ball so fast the dense could not catch up, the fastbreak and good shooters. How do you not give Chris Lofton a scholarship? Mr. Basketball of the State of Kentucky should have an automatic scholarship at the University of Kentucky if he so desires period. I am afraid the players of University of Kentucky have lost what it means to play Kentucky basketball...Hustle, Hustle and more Hustle. Where is the "Heart."

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know I think this has been a great year so far....

Post Thanks / Like

Go Cards..........hope Ky does good too....

but a Cards fan at heart......maybe they'll meet in the sweet 16

Carl

Post Thanks / Like

There's no Wild in our Cats they are playing like a bunch of tame kittens. Just Pitiful. Kentucky games use to be so excited couldn't hardly wait for the next game,now it is hard to get excited.

Post Thanks / Like

The wildcats are playing typical "tubbyball" average year if you look at Tubbys teams dating back to Georgia. I say that alot of that recruitment falls back on Reggie Hanson..who does alot of the recruiting, but please somethinghas to change...Isn't funny how just 3-4 weeks ago everyone was talking how Lville was terrible and may not make the tourny now it is UK turn. I am a Uk alumni and so is the wife and both of us are die hard UK fans even have a tattoo from my college days of UK, but unlike alot of Kentuckians I will cheer for both teams unless if they are playing each other in that case I hope the big blue wins by a 100... oh well it will be a long month I am afraid...at leastwe can fish more

Post Thanks / Like

Tickets.
    I have season tickets to the home games. Last week I accidently left them on the dash of my truck when I went inside Wal Mart. When I came out I discovered someone had broken into my truck and put three more sets on the dash!
    Ugh!