Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 10 pound Smallie at Dale!!!!

I'm sorry for your families loss Elnut,bad things happen to everybody,good or bad.I'll have to agree with Elnut on this one.Peter and Jim,ya'll do a great job and I am very thankful for your work,but to move Elnut's post was pretty cold.I know there's rules and I know your sitting there thinking,I like to see some you of people keep peace on the board.It is impossible to please everybody,but what Elwood is saying is to try to keep it fair.
    I am very apprecative of the fact that ya'll keep the board clean.(family viewing) Never have met anybody from the board,but feel like I'm friends with a lot of you.Keep up the good work and thanks again for the great info on the board.

Post Thanks / Like

What are you talking about????????

So a dealer who gives $100,000 + to the fishing community annually asks for help to move boats to a new store and I get slammed. I post a job opening on a KY Fishing board for a Fishing Related Job in, KENTUCKY, OH MY, that sure is not fishing related, I guess your right.

I don't know a thing about who, when or why posts are deleted and I have done nothing wrong.

Oh Yeah, did I mention we're opening a store at a lake when most businesses are worried. I guess supporting a lake like that with a fishing boat dealership also does not fall under the guidelines for a post in "Kentucky Discussion Board " on www.fishin.com

Let's see the facts.
    1. a fishing post on a fishin board CHECK
    2. a plea for support from the anglers you support CHECK
    3. Support for a lake needing support CHECK
    4. Somone saying this post does not apply to a fishing board ???????

Matt Plapp

Post Thanks / Like

I do want to thank the guys who put in the time on this board but i dont like it nearly as much as the old one
    cant find old posts
    cant even find mine
    too many catagories

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 10 pound Smallie at Dale!!!!

Matt,

I agree with your comments completely. IT IS FISHIN RELATED. B-ball discussion is not, but people will respond to the comments wherever stated (including me, I'm guilty). Everybody just needs to give the staff time to filter the massive amount of input daily and if some threads stay put, chill out. Do your best to submit in the proper category and if misapplied, show some patience. It's not Ann Landers, it's FISHIN.COM

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: What are you talking about????????

Quote Originally Posted by mattplapp View Post
    So a dealer who gives $100,000 + to the fishing community annually asks for help to move boats to a new store and I get slammed. I post a job opening on a KY Fishing board for a Fishing Related Job in, KENTUCKY, OH MY, that sure is not fishing related, I guess your right.

I don't know a thing about who, when or why posts are deleted and I have done nothing wrong.

Oh Yeah, did I mention we're opening a store at a lake when most businesses are worried. I guess supporting a lake like that with a fishing boat dealership also does not fall under the guidelines for a post in "Kentucky Discussion Board " on www.fishin.com

Let's see the facts.
    1. a fishing post on a fishin board CHECK
    2. a plea for support from the anglers you support CHECK
    3. Support for a lake needing support CHECK
    4. Somone saying this post does not apply to a fishing board ???????

Matt Plapp
    I'm with you 100%...Can't understand why someone would see it differently! Keep up the good work.

Post Thanks / Like

My Bad

I'd like to appolijize for my remarks, after reading your post you were just using making post and I mis-read. Please disregard my post, sorry for any harm it could have done.

Matt