Ok, finally only one week away. The first tournament in the Guist Creek division starts on March 17, next weekend.

Here is where to pay your fees.

I am not allowed to take Membership/Entry fees at the Marina at Guist Creek.

I will be parked on the side of the entrance road before the ramp taking your Entry fees, check-in and Membership fees (for those who didn't send in ahead of time). Starting 1 hour and 15 minutes before tournament start.

I will end Check-in and fee collection 30 minutes before tournament start.

Please pull up and have Membership Cards or Membership forms (filled out) and Cash Entry fees ready.

Membership is $25 per person, $50 entry fee per boat, and $10 optional big bass for the event. Also, for this division there is an optional one time fee $20 Big Bass for the Year Pot.

After I take your fees, please pickup your $5.00 Launch fee tag from the Marina. I have been informed if you drive separate without launching a boat (Vehicle only/no trailer) there is no cost for parking.

Put your boat in the water and park in the grass parking lot. If you want to wait to launch your boat, park it in the grass. We just don't want to be parked/lined up on the pavement in front of the marina. The Marina owners want others not fishing the tournament to be able to launch without problems.

There will be a short pre-tournament meeting on the water. Starting numbers will be called, followed by a drive by livewell check.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all on the water!

See www.USABASSIN.com for additional info.

Justin Hires
Director USA BASSIN-Guist Creek
Justin@usabassin.com