Search Fishin.com

Thread: For Sale

Post Thanks / Like

For Sale

1 Makers Mark Special Edition Bottle..
    2006 Rupp's Runt Commemmorative.
    Signed by ALL 5 of Rupp's Runts.
    Includes Pat Riley Coach of the Lakers and the Miami Heat.
    Bidding Starts at $400.00 I lowered the price..
    That is as LOW as it will go.
    Send bids to Jim Dicken ... JimD072@aol.com
    Last edited by fishbum; 03-18-2007 at 11:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: For Sale

Since this is a wildcat post I thought I would throw this out for your consideration. While working on a very old pharmacy/hardware, you want we got it store. We came across some ol prints laying in the basement of the building. The owner said throw it all out and keep what you want if find something you would like. well to shorten the story we pulled out one poster and it was a numbered print hand signed by the artist, It was of Rupp and the Fab Five world champions, wearing their gold medals. The thing that amazed us the most was that this poster/print was not only signed by the artist but by the Barron himself along with all of the Fab Five I have. There were only 200 prints made, and as far as I have been able to research this very few were signed by hand by each and every member of the team and the coach. The print is not in perfect shape there is some yellowing around the edges but the characters and the signatures are all good. I am not a bug fan and I would be willing to part with it for thr the right price. if interested contact me at djsf21@lycos.com and I will send you photos of the poster