Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

info on norris?????

been sick for 4 weeks, not worked in two. just wanted to see what the bass are doing on norris. specially around brogans hollow. any info would appricatied.
    GOD bless all..

Post Thanks / Like

Re: info on norris?????

we fished a tourny saturday out of brogans. 112 boats and im guessing somewhere around 40-50 fish brought in. i heard only 3 SM in the bunch. everything i saw was LM and spots. water is stained in the brogans area. we fished black fox area and water was stained also and got muddier further back in the creeks you went. water was 52-53. later in day we ran down to point 30. water was a bit cleaner but still stained with temps 53-54. we found some 55.2 degree water in the very back of dodson creek but it was muddy. we caught 6 all day, 2 keepers, 1 spot and 1 LM. everyone i talked to caught fish on cranks. both my keepers was on crank. one boat said they caught 22 total all on cranks. i did have one on x-rap early and a couple on jig in brush. winning weight was 16.xx. good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the great info, we will be fishing the east tenn. sports series sat. never have fished that for up the that end of the lake. i fish more powell than any else. i'm not going to ask what color, i believe i already know. thanks again, i'll let you know how we do, and what was the winning pattern.

Post Thanks / Like

bandit 300 series. red crawfish and chart/blue back. black/blue jig with black twin tail fat albert and clown color x-rap #8. they just loaded up the rod with the cranks and didn't hit the jig hard. you'd just go to pick it up and they'd be on.