Search Fishin.com

Thread: Harrington Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Harrington Lake

Can anybody give any details on water / fishing report, conditions on Harrington Lake? Going down Thur. for the weekend...getting ready for our club opener. Any help on this out there?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Harrington Lake

Dont know if it will help ya because the last time i checked was last saturday. Mid lake was muddy, from Red Gate almost to Gwens 46 to 48 surface temp. Stained above Gwens to Bryants. Underneath Chenault Bridge surface temp was 54. Jigs and spinners probably be your best shot. They stopped pulling it so maybe the mud has settled by now if so I would go to mid lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by djh480 View Post
    Dont know if it will help ya because the last time i checked was last saturday. Mid lake was muddy, from Red Gate almost to Gwens 46 to 48 surface temp. Stained above Gwens to Bryants. Underneath Chenault Bridge surface temp was 54. Jigs and spinners probably be your best shot. They stopped pulling it so maybe the mud has settled by now if so I would go to mid lake.
    Thanks for the reply. Im hoping to find them...I've taken two days to get the job done. I'll post the club's results on Monday April 2. We should have around 30 boats, or more. Last year (about this same time),we won it with the spinner bait..late bite..didn't have a fish, until the last three hours...then had 5 keeprs...10+ pounds. There...12 inches is still a "keeper"...right?

Post Thanks / Like

12 inchs is a keeper.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Herrington Lake

Water around Mid-Lake looked great today. Just enough stain to it. You can find clearer water up lake. We found 54-58 water temps today, we caught several fish but only i keeper. We used Jigs, Jerkbaits, Spinnerbaits and Crankbaits. It was tough today but some guys found a few fish.