Two All-Star T38X Spinning Rods ($149.99 each new) with Diawa Spinning Reels ($119.99 each new) - purchased from Bass Pro Shops in 1999. Both are in excellent shape with no damage to guides or fiberglass. Cork handles are still in good shape as well. Reels have been properly greased and routine maintenance conducted each February.

Two All-Star IM10X 6'6" MH Worm Rods ($99.95 each new) with 5.3:1 Curados ($149.99 each new). Rods and Reels were purchased from Backwaters in Lexington in 2001. Again in great shape with no damage to guides and the cork is in good shape. Reels have been properly greased and routine maintenance conducted each February.

One G-Loomis SBR-811 Spinnerbait Rod ($210.00 new) - less than 18 months old and purchased from Backwaters in late 2005.

Total purchase price for all of this new was $1249.84.

I will sell for less than half - $600.00. I am firm on this price so no haggling. Serious inquiries only. The reason for selling, is I want to purchase two new GLX G-Loomis Rods. My e-mail is james.myers@franklin.kyschools.us. We go on Spring Break starting Friday, so next week I will be unavailable.

Thanks, James.