Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking College Bass Fishing

Hey everyone! The state of Kentucky has been a powerhouse at the college level of bass fishing! Check out this site:

http://www.collegiatebass.org/

It's been an eventful season! Thank you to everyone who helps and supports our sport!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: College Bass Fishing

Great job....if that was the college basketball rankings the entire state would be fired up. For those of us that fish, that is excellent. Looks like we could have more Kentuckians on the Elite series trail soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Finally gettin' somewhere. I would like to see the college thing keep growing even after my time is done in school. Would it not be awesome to watch selection sunday of bass fishing!

Eric Hickman Jr.

Post Thanks / Like

I think you guys are doing an outstanding job representing and bring a great deal of pride to the state. Just wish that they had it going when I was younger and then maybe I would have went on to school. Keep up the good work! By the way what ever happened on the ultimate college fishing for the outdoor channel. Anyone of you all get involved. Would be nice to see a couple of you on the tube putting on a fishing clinic against a few other states.

Post Thanks / Like

Eric, Scott, don't buy into that crapfest of a rating system. Notice the fact that the organization that posted them has been locked in a big 12 lovefest for two years now but only 1 big 12 team in the top ten....hmmmmm.....sounds like they are just trying to kiss everyone elses arse to get them to join their "official sanctioning". Im not buying it, I mean look at our team, we haven't done crap in the last year and a half since last spring down at NC state and we are on the verge of non-existence and we are still in the top ten, its a ploy, don't let it get to your head.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dcbasser View Post
    I think you guys are doing an outstanding job representing and bring a great deal of pride to the state. Just wish that they had it going when I was younger and then maybe I would have went on to school. Keep up the good work! By the way what ever happened on the ultimate college fishing for the outdoor channel. Anyone of you all get involved. Would be nice to see a couple of you on the tube putting on a fishing clinic against a few other states.
    Scott Brown will be representing us in the Ultimate College Match Fishing. He can probably tell you more about it than myself.

Post Thanks / Like

how do i get into College Bass Fishing

I know that some school accept others credits and if murray or U of L or UK does that could i take internet classes and fish on one of the college teams?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: how do i get into College Bass Fishing

Quote Originally Posted by mrobertson View Post
    I know that some school accept others credits and if murray or U of L or UK does that could i take internet classes and fish on one of the college teams?
    You have to be a full-time student at the university you represent. If you are at a college that doesn't have a team, then you should create one!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EJHick View Post
    Scott Brown will be representing us in the Ultimate College Match Fishing. He can probably tell you more about it than myself.
    Filming for the show will be during the last two weeks in June on Oneida Lake in New York. That's about all I can say! You'll have to tune into the show when it airs on the Outdoor Channel!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzzking View Post
    Eric, Scott, don't buy into that crapfest of a rating system. Notice the fact that the organization that posted them has been locked in a big 12 lovefest for two years now but only 1 big 12 team in the top ten....hmmmmm.....sounds like they are just trying to kiss everyone elses arse to get them to join their "official sanctioning". Im not buying it, I mean look at our team, we haven't done crap in the last year and a half since last spring down at NC state and we are on the verge of non-existence and we are still in the top ten, its a ploy, don't let it get to your head.
    I agree! Any school that attends every tournament across the country will most definitely have a high ranking. However, we'll take any publicity we can get...we need it to grow the club and to catch the eyes of the right people!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    Filming for the show will be during the last two weeks in June on Oneida Lake in New York. That's about all I can say! You'll have to tune into the show when it airs on the Outdoor Channel!
    Oneida Lake in New York! What the heck. What happened to Kentucky, Guntersville, shoot even one of those great Texas Lakes. LOL Let us know when it is going to be on the air and good luck to ya down there and none of that 'Sissy Fishing" that ol Swindle talks about in the Pro Version. We'll be tuning in.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Peter
    Get Scott one of them fishin .com.t shirts to take with him. Need all the press we can get. LOL We expect a big shout out to all of us on the board while your on the show. LOL Again good luck.