Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning ALL:

Yep you guys know were IM going this morning--going to Git- r -Done at Cedar Creek i heard them bass talking to me all night long --Wormin should be there when i arrive at the lake--We are floating our on boats today we can hook up with more fish that way--I was there thuesday he showed up after work in his boat--We got many fish my biggest for the day was a 19.5 incher--NO fish on the nest and the water has cooled back down--So on that note you guys hagd because i know we will-lol

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Good morning ALL:

Good luck George, bust one of them ole 21 inchers.

Post Thanks / Like

Let us know what you catch and how about a few pics? I have never seen a keeper from Cedar . See ya

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by biggw View Post
    Yep you guys know were IM going this morning--going to Git- r -Done at Cedar Creek i heard them bass talking to me all night long --Wormin should be there when i arrive at the lake--We are floating our on boats today we can hook up with more fish that way--I was there thuesday he showed up after work in his boat--We got many fish my biggest for the day was a 19.5 incher--NO fish on the nest and the water has cooled back down--So on that note you guys hagd because i know we will-lol
    BIGGW:
    I had a great day yesterday(Thursday) at CC. 16 total. 5 dinks, 9 in the 3lb range, a 4lb and a 5.7. Water was 52 - 54. I almost talked myself out of going but hadn't been in two weeks. GLAD I WENT now. Hope you have a good day on the water.

Rustedhook

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rustedhook View Post
    BIGGW:
    I had a great day yesterday(Thursday) at CC. 16 total. 5 dinks, 9 in the 3lb range, a 4lb and a 5.7. Water was 52 - 54. I almost talked myself out of going but hadn't been in two weeks. GLAD I WENT now. Hope you have a good day on the water.

Rustedhook
    No it was not a good day blue bird skies and that sun after that front got us good--a lot of small fish--wormin did get one little over 3 lb.s--but we can,t complain--with all the nice fish we catch at CC--

Post Thanks / Like

Looks as if Cedar may get some of that cumberland traffic also, saw 4 Indiana, 2 Ohio and 1 Virginia tag in the parking lot yesterday. Bet it is a mad house there this weekend.