I was logged on this morning, thought I'd also make a post about the KRA's Big Bass - Big Cash tournament, June (8-9-10th). I'd just like to make it known to all you average anglers like me, that enjoys fishing tournaments... that this tournament is for real now! They did hand me a check for $50,200.00. They backed up what they promissed (when other said they wouldn't??),...even though they didn't get the response they were hoping last year....they sure came through with their word! Now this year...they are starting with $20 grand for sure...and work up from there. And that is just fine with me.... I'll cash a $20 GRAND check right now!! So Im just making it crystal clear to all who reads this, Big Dog and Money will be out to do it again. So don't go crying "foul" when I once again cash another check! We'll be fishing all three days this time...just not one, like I did last year with Big Dog.....even thought I won it last year with only 4 cast, with my head knocker buzz bait!! So if you want a chance to make a few dreams come true for your self, and take your family to see Mickey Mouse!!...You just might be the individual that can land a 4 or 5 pounder...and win it all. So get signed up and make battle plans now. They have this same tournament on the Akansas River...they have over 1,500 entries. And they fish for the $100,00.00. and more.. Im thinking about fishing that one as well! See ya on the mighty Ohio!