Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: EVERY Sat. Morning Open Nolin

I have fished a couple, but should be able to start back in a couple of weeks, But was to wondering if the start times and ending times would be adjusted to 6:30 - 12:30 or 7:00 - 1:00.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: EVERY Sat. Morning Open Nolin

Hey guys yes will adjust the time not this weekend but the weekend of October 13th. Start time will be 7-1 Lake time. THIS IS NOT UNTIL THE 13TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thant is 8-2 Louisville time. We are looking at having the classic on the first or second Sat in Dec. So you still have time to get enough in to get into the classic. After this one is over will will start up a winter one... If you have any questions feel free to give me a call 270-748-1506. Thanks Chris

Post Thanks / Like

will you be fishing on 10-13-07

Post Thanks / Like

Bigcarl, let's hope they answer that. I and a partner was there yesterday, 10/06, and even though there were 6 other tournaments, and 200 boats or so (added up the numbers given to me by the guys in the other tournaments) but I got there an hour early, walked the entire place twice looking for Chris' "wrap" as he directed, and talked to each group I could find standing around, and never found the guys who put this on.

I'm now curious as to if the tournament was canceled, but as all my posts with questions about the tournament went unanswered, I figured it must still have been going on. Either they were hidden from view, or they were not there. It would have been nice to have had some type of answer to my questions, and maybe even Chris should leave his cell phone number here so we could at least call him to try to find him.

If my partner will fish it with me again, if they have it, or at least post some type of way to get ahold of them via their cell phone, I would still like to fish it, but if I were going to just fun fish, I doubt I would have gotten there at 5 am to get signed in, since the tournament was set to begin at 6.

Oh well... still had fun, met a great guy and really enjoyed fishing with him.

Danny