Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Wanted - Lowrance N2KY-25BL Cable

I am in need of this cable. This is the Y cable that attaches to the lowrance unit and Y's off to attach to the GPS 2000 Puck and an ohm. This cable has the blue ends.
    Please respond to this post if you have one for sale.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wanted - Lowrance N2KY-25BL Cable

trapper i'm replaceing everything but my lcg 2000 antenna, for some reason it keeps loseing the sattilite signal and wont lock on full time. lowrance told me this is what i needed to do so i ordered that cable + the tee connector, and i think there is another shorter cable. i'm hopeing i dont have to use all componants and am going to send back to lowrance unneeded cables and hope that that cable (n2kext-25bl)is one that i dont need. if i dont use it your welcome to it for price + shipping. the problem is they have sent me this cable but they haven't sent the other tee conector and the short cable yet , i got the n2kext-25bl yesterday and still waiting on the rest of the order. i'm going to work from the tee out to the power and the antenna and see what happens hopeing i dont need this n2kext-25bl.ckeck back and let me know what you think , and as soon as i get the remaining parts it wont take long and i'll know whats going on. have you checked with lowrance?there must be a shortage or something as it has been 3 weeks since i ordered these parts. also that cable alone is $60.94 counting shipping.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd been looking around the web for that same cable for some time with no luck. Couldn't find the part number, which apparently you have. So Lowrance will sell them?

Post Thanks / Like

yes lowrance will sell them.i didn't know it but they had disconntinued the origanal part in favor of the cable to a solid tee type connector. litterally shaped like a "T" , different from the old connector on each cable type connection. i'm just guessing but its probably to do with the new way to network your graphs together + i think you can tie other things into it as well. i searched lowrance website as well and could'nt come up with the part as well . lei-extreas inc. can fix you up , there # is (800) 324-0045. as said in last post i ordered mid april and just getting the parts , dont know whats up?