Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Wonderbread mystery solved

After hours of painful investigation it has been learned that the Shadrap wonderbread fell to it's demise to a piece of hose. Yes it's true the dreaded Elkhorn hose monster ate Billy's wonderbread. I guess you could say Billy got hosed......LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wonderbread mystery solved

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    After hours of painful investigation it has been learned that the Shadrap wonderbread fell to it's demise to a piece of hose. Yes it's true the dreaded Elkhorn hose monster ate Billy's wonderbread. I guess you could say Billy got hosed......LOL.
    Andrew and myself are planning on taking you to it's graveside so we can give it the proper respect...

Billy

Post Thanks / Like

"Yes it's true the dreaded Elkhorn hose monster ate Billy's wonderbread." LMBO I would like to see some pictures of that monster. LOL

"Andrew and myself are planning on taking you to it's graveside so we can give it the proper respect..." Billy

Don't trust them hall. Something smells fishy and it ain't those brownfish in the creek either. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Billy I hate it you got hosed, I'm sure you were looking forward to that piece of bread.

Beep Beep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redneckshadrap View Post
    Andrew and myself are planning on taking you to it's graveside so we can give it the proper respect...

Billy
    I'm ready ole buddy just say the word and I'm there with bells on, lunch is on me.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess this one flew over my head, so I'm going to be the one to ask for anyone else as well that ain't got a clue as to what this thread is about......? .....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post
    I guess this one flew over my head, so I'm going to be the one to ask for anyone else as well that ain't got a clue as to what this thread is about......? .....
    Man, I'm sorry but if we told you we would have to kill ya, LOL, just kiddin of course.

Post Thanks / Like

APB, gave me a creekbait we call Wonderbread and I have caught countless Smallies on it. Well last Saturday I lost it...

Billy

Post Thanks / Like

OK, thanks for filling me in on the Wonderbread bait....When I lived in Indiana, I fished the Blue River a lot and the best bait I used there was a small Tiny Wee Rebel Crawdad Crankbait..... Caught the far out of those Goggle-eye and smallies. Got a few deep holes I fished at times. Even went once in late February one time and caught two beauties (small Mouths)on a small 1 inch redshad crawfish imitation weighted with a 1/32oz leadhead.