Search Fishin.com

Thread: No amnesty!!

Post Thanks / Like

Angry No amnesty!!

Just e-mailed our senator,asking him to stand up for us, the law abiding citizens of our state and country.Stop this american give away to mexico, and central american countrys.The ones that are really pushing this thing are not liberal democrats, but greedy american businesses. NAM that group spent more money lobbying for illegal aliens, than they did for americans.I'm too darn old to learn spanish!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: No amnesty!!

I don't have a problem with amnesty, myself. What's the issue with it? If you say it's the drain on government-provided social services, then there are a whole bunch more people draining that system who are CITIZENS already that we should take care of before worrying about a smaller number of immigrants.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree LarryG! I have no problem with people coming here to better themselves IF they do it the right way! Giving amnesty to illegal immigrants is saying that it is ok to sneek in.....we will just make you a citizen! It is a slap in the face to all the people that did it the legal way. I agree Fishrgurl, we have allowed Wellfare and other government programs to be abused by people that could get a job but won't! People should depend more what they can do for themselves rather than what the government could do for them. Maybe one day we will get this mess straightened out.......but I am not holding my breath. Take care.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Re: No amnesty!!

My grandfather was an immigrant, ALL his children needed to learn english.None of them ever were on welfare, and most of them lived through the depression.He followed the legal process, most of his sons were in WW11,two were wounded,they lived the american dream. I was in the army with many immigrants who couldn't speak english, many werwe germans , drafted, others were eastern europeans, who enlisted.They came here legally, and never intended to go back home when they got enough money, and they helped build communitys.Many skilled applicants can't come here , because of the glut of illegals, and they are following our laws.Nowour brilliant leader proposes to fine thje illegals, to help pay the cost of the new security fence, thsi is the dumbest thing this moron has ever proposed, FINE the people hiring them, there is a LAW against hiring undocumented immigrants, of course that is another "quaint" law, we really don't need to concern ourselves with. God Help Us.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LarryG View Post
    My grandfather was an immigrant, ALL his children needed to learn english.None of them ever were on welfare, and most of them lived through the depression.He followed the legal process, most of his sons were in WW11,two were wounded,they lived the american dream. I was in the army with many immigrants who couldn't speak english, many werwe germans , drafted, others were eastern europeans, who enlisted.They came here legally, and never intended to go back home when they got enough money, and they helped build communitys.Many skilled applicants can't come here , because of the glut of illegals, and they are following our laws.Nowour brilliant leader proposes to fine thje illegals, to help pay the cost of the new security fence, thsi is the dumbest thing this moron has ever proposed, FINE the people hiring them, there is a LAW against hiring undocumented immigrants, of course that is another "quaint" law, we really don't need to concern ourselves with. God Help Us.
    I personally would be in favor of relaxing our immigration laws to make it wide open, simple, quick and easy for ANYONE to enter and become a citizen legally and quickly. That would solve the illegal immigration problem in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

If this country really needs these ILLEGAL aliens that bad, let's send in the military, take over their country, divide it up about ten ways and make a new flag with sixty stars. Problem solved.

Post Thanks / Like

The first act the illegals "immigrants"(ha) commit is an illegal one in sneaking across the border . Amnesty rewards a criminal act . Should we do this for drug dealers , molesters , murderers and a host of other violaters ? We can justify it any way we like , but it is criminal . I am in total support of welcoming people who desire to better themselves and their families and escape a corrupt Mexican system of govenrment . Bienvenidos a todos . (welcome to all) .However there is a system of law which cannot be simply winked at and ignored in order to pad someone's pocket via cheap labor by illegals . Where is our government ? Shame on Washington . Close down sanctuary cities .
    Another thing , has anyone considered that the diseases which have not been a factor for many years are beginning to re-emerge from nowhere ? (hmmmm , makes one think) .Our borders MUST be secured for MANY reasons or we will imminently become a great former society . The invasion has begun .Awake America or we will become La Republica del Norte , the Northern Republic .

Just my opinion .

Post Thanks / Like

That dosn't seem to be working anymore. Iraq, afganistan,

Post Thanks / Like

Fishrgurl: you present an interesting point why not, we already have a bunch of citizens who are cheating the government. why not let a few illegals have a slice of the pie. Some 80% of American industry has ran across the border where they can abuse the system and under pay and provide no benefits to the workers, where if they are sick they are fired. We are not talking a small number of illegals here we are talking millions go to any city in the U. S. no matter what size you will see dozens of immigrants hanging around town not really doing anything, a large number of the men are hooking up with single welfare mothers, nonimmigrants. Even in a town as small as the one I live in. the crime rate of serious incidents, assaults, attempted murders, drug use and sales have sky rocketed when you read the court docket more than half are listed as Illegals. I also know after years in the military there are many more good people out there than bad guys but to give everyone a free pass is not the right answer, it might be the cheapest and easiest but not the right answer.

Post Thanks / Like

Now those poor mis under stood mexicans, are turning some of our national parks into their own pot farms.these guys are heavily armed and dangerous, almost sounds like an invading army, dosn't it? I guess Bush figures since his new law was s--t canned, why enforce the old one. The GOP knows it has the bubba vote sewed up, jist give em a tufflooking old white guiy, and maybe two more nascar races, and they will be in hawgheaven. God help us!