Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Black Warrior River

Hey guys,
    I am getting ready to come down to Alabama for a college bass tournament. I have never fished a river and have never fished Alabama waters. I am more concerned with finding a map of the Black Warrior River. I cannot find one that details the lower part of the river. We are supposed to be putting in near Eutaw, AL where there is a 76 mile long pool without locks of the river. If anyone knows where I can get a map of this, I would really appreciate it. Also, if you have any tips that would be great as well. Thanks for the help.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black Warrior River

Hi there. I just read your comment and thought you may be able to help me.. My boyfriend Ben has always wanted to go Bass fishing in Alabama. I would like to surprise him by sending him and his friend there. Do you know where the best bass fishing in AL is? I wish I knew someone over there who could guide them. It costs a lot to send them both on a guided trip.. Where and what is the lease expensive way of going about this? ~Lori

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black Warrior River

I am actually from Indiana and have never fished there. I hear Guntersville is extremely good. I have also heard that just about anywhere in Alabama is good. I would suggest searching Alabama fishing guides on the web. If you shop around you should be able to find a good guide at a fair price. Also I would suggest searching Alabama bait shops and calling them. They will most likely lead you to a good guide, if they were referring bad guides, they would lose business. Good luck with your search.