Post Thanks / Like

Red face Re: Post icons

They are in the wrong place

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: Post icons

and i cant figure it out

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post icons

First if you don't understand the following just find you a computer geek that can help you do this project. It's much easier to do with help from someone that's done this before.

Try uploading any pictures you have on your hard drive to www.photobucket. Then you can make your own personal photo album there at Photobucket web site and store your pictures on their server.

From Photobucket album all you have to do is click on one of the lines below your picture and then paste that into your posts here on fishin.com.

I noticed that Photobuckets's album software also have a way to edit your pictures to make them the right size for using as an avatar. Try uploading your avatar picture to a Photobucket after you setup a new free account on Photobucket. Just create an account for yourself and then create an album for yourself on Photobucket. Then all you have to do is use Photobucket to uploads photos from your computer hard drive onto the Photobucket album you created.

Once you have your avatar created in your Photobucket album you can edit the photo and then resize it so that it will work for your avatar on fishin.com

Check the requirements for avatar sizes and color depth on fishin.com to see what size it will accept.

It's a little bit of work to make and post an avatar. It took me a few years to actually figure it out myself. LOL

If you have some digital editing software like PhotoShop or Paint Shop Pro you can resize your photos on your hard drive and upload them directly to fishin.com from your hard drive. But you must resize them to the proper size.