Just Got Back From Norris Today. Fished Friday, Sat, And Sunday Nights. Fished From Powell Valley Marina Area To Flat Hollow Marina Area. Friday Night Didn't Get Out Til 9o Because Of Weather. But When We Did We Caught Fish Right Off The Bat. Fished Til About 3 Am Caught About 17 Fish. Had About 12 Lm And 5 Smallies. Biggest Lm Was 17'' And Biggest Sm Was 15''. Saturday Was Ok, Full Moon But Real Cloudy, Only Caught About 13. Mostly Lm. But Every Time The Moon Peeked Out We Would Get Bit. Most Fish Were In The 13-14 Inch Range. Ok Sunday, Start About 6:30 And On About My 5th Cast I Caught A Smallie Over 20'' Long. Our Fisrt 6 Fish Were Smallmouth. My Buddy Caught 2 Over 18'' Long. Then He Caught A Lm Over 20 Inches. In All Caught About 15 Sunday Night. Good Quality Fish. Used Green Pumpkin Power Worms And Texas Crawl Color Jigs. (eikens) With Watermelon Candy Paca Chunk Trailers All Weekend. Fished Rocky Points And Deep Bluffs. Kept Boat In 35- 40 Ft Of Water. All Smallies Were In 20-25ft On The Drop Off. Largemouth Were From 5ft-20ft. Hope This Helps.