Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 1st Annual Crusade Fishing Tourny from The Zoneton Fire Dept on Rough River

Is this tourney still on or has it died. I thought there where going to be flyers posted or something?

Post Thanks / Like

any new info on this tournament?

Post Thanks / Like

It is still on im working on door prizes and the flyer at the same time so i am going to try to have the flyer done today thank you for your patient and if you have any questions once the flyer is posted feel free to contact me at wmosely@zonetonfire.com

Post Thanks / Like

aight ,no rush i just wanted too make sure i didnt miss the post of the important stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the application printed up and i really dont know how to post it on here, but email me at WMOSELY@ZONETONFIRE.COM and i will send you the app. Also i will have it posted on our website today at WWW.ZONETONFIRE.COM and you can also print it off of there, or if you would like i can mail you one.

Post Thanks / Like

hey guyz just a little update if you have any questions regarding the tourney right now email joe hornbeck at Joseph.Hornbeck@Insightbb.com I was orginally on vacation this week but had to take my girlfriend to the hospital. She is in Critical but stable condition. If you read this just please keep her in your prayers. I will be back to answer any of your question as soon as we get out of here. But Joe has the application just email him and he will email you one back. Thanks Wayne

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone who has the entry form please send a copy to me. I am trying to find out the details of this tourney and I am having a tough time. I know the original poster of the tourney is dealing with some issues so any one else with info please let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Send me your email address and Ill send you a copy of all the details.
    mine is joseph.hornbeck@insightbb.com

Post Thanks / Like

hey guyz im back , so if you have not received an application from myself or joe hornbeck feel free to contact me at wmosely@zonetonfire.com or call my cell 502 3765616 and also if you all know anyone who would be willing to donate any doorprizes of any kind let me know. thanks wayne

New Washington, Indiana, The good ole U.S.A..
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey ZFD,
    Send me some more info, when you get it to countryboy_309@yahoo.com. I am personally not on the fire dept. but several in my club are and I am sure I can get you some teams, myself included (work pending of course). New Washington Bass Anglers & the New Washington Volunteer Fire Dept. are trying to get one together in Sept. also. It will be on the River, for the Crusade. I am not sure of all the details yet. I will write this date on my calendar to bring up to them when we set the date, so we wont be bumping heads. Maybe that way I can get some teams down there & we can get some teams up here.

Thank You,

Jason