Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

1st Annual Crusade Fishing Tourny from The Zoneton Fire Dept on Rough River

The Zoneton Fire Dept is going to host their 1st Annual Crusade For Children Bass Fishing Tournament on Sat. September 15th 2007 at Rough River. We just got this rolling because our goal for next years Crusade total we want to break $100,000. As soon as i get the Flyer printed up i will post it with the time, place, cost and rules. There will tons of door prizes, split the pot, and plenty of food. I just wanted to post this to see who would all be interested. Any questions feel free to contact me at wmosely@zonetonfire.com. Thanks Wayne Mosely

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: 1st Annual Crusade Fishing Tourny from The Zoneton Fire Dept on Rough River

Thanks for the heads up!!!! I am marking my calender now and calling my son to do the same.

Woody

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: 1st Annual Crusade Fishing Tourny from The Zoneton Fire Dept on Rough River

Quote Originally Posted by ZFD8131 View Post
    The Zoneton Fire Dept is going to host their 1st Annual Crusade For Children Bass Fishing Tournament on Sat. September 15th 2007 at Rough River. We just got this rolling because our goal for next years Crusade total we want to break $100,000. As soon as i get the Flyer printed up i will post it with the time, place, cost and rules. There will tons of door prizes, split the pot, and plenty of food. I just wanted to post this to see who would all be interested. Any questions feel free to contact me at wmosely@zonetonfire.com. Thanks Wayne Mosely
    This is tiger, Chief over in Shelbyville. Tell Chief Orkies to send me somethin' on it. I will try to get you a few teams, myself included.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 1st Annual Crusade Fishing Tourny from The Zoneton Fire Dept on Rough River

Thanks for replying, and i will tell chief you want more info on it, Chief has sorta threw this on me so this is my baby. After the tourney we will have a after party at Robs place this is why we are having it at Rough because he has a cabin down there.

But i should have the flyer done up next week and i will post it and send it out to all the fire depts so keep the word spreading and lets get our crusade total up

Post Thanks / Like

count me in ,if there is an after party i am there,lol

Post Thanks / Like

Worthy cause and all that, but you do realize that you're having this tournament on the same day as the UK/UofL football game, right?

If choosing between the two, I'm going to watch the game. I suspect there are others that will as well.

Post Thanks / Like

i'd rather go fishing i'll be there.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: 1st Annual Crusade Fishing Tourny from The Zoneton Fire Dept on Rough River

Quote Originally Posted by ZFD8131 View Post
    Thanks for replying, and i will tell chief you want more info on it, Chief has sorta threw this on me so this is my baby. After the tourney we will have a after party at Robs place this is why we are having it at Rough because he has a cabin down there.

But i should have the flyer done up next week and i will post it and send it out to all the fire depts so keep the word spreading and lets get our crusade total up
    It's much nicer to be invited to Rob's for a party this time without a train being involved...

Post Thanks / Like

The Game is a late game i just checked its like at 8 pm So is everyone still in on this day. We have been busy here at the firehouse with a plane crash so come the next couple of days i will have more info. Thanks again to everyone who is interested and if so can all of ya'll (redneck in me) spread the work. Thanks wayne

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in. Does this mean UK/UL party? Who's cookin? Who's bringin TUMS?

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there. The game is in Lex, right?