The Bowling Green Firefighters Association will be having the 2nd annual open bass tournament. The tournament will be on Barren River Lake, launching out of Pennisula Boat Ramp on Saturday, September 1, 2007, 6:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
A Free T-Shirt will be given while supplies last.

3 fish tournament with an entry fee of $30.00 per person. We will pay a 50% pay back (1 place per 20 entries). Total weight of 3 Black Bass per boat 15" or larger.

Martin Dodge Jeep Chryler Big Bass - $500.00 for the single largest black bass

Door Prizes will be given away at the weigh-in. You must be present to win.

$250.00 Renegade Marine Bonus Money goes to the highest finishing Renegade Marine boat owner (new or used).

All proceeds will be used for the Shop With A Firefighter program (a program that allows underprivileged children to Christmas shop with firefighters at no cost to them). With your help we raised $1,500 last year. THANKS

I will have flyers printed by this Friday and should be at some locations to be determined by Saturday. I can also e-mail a pdf version by your request. You will be able to preregister for the tournament by mail; Stopping by Ranger Bob's Bait And Tackle or the morning of the tournament. Boat numbers will be assigned in order of registration.

If you have any questions please give me a call 270-784-9051

Thanks,
Michael Bean