Search Fishin.com

Thread: GO-Cart??

Post Thanks / Like

GO-Cart??

I am looking into purchasing a Go-Cart for my 4 year old son, and was wondering if someone had one for sale in the louisville area. I was thinking maybe a two seater so that I can drive him around being that he is still to little to drive one by himself, but a single seater will be ok too. I am able to work on them so condition is not a huge concern. You can email me if you or know of someone that has one forsale. joseph.hornbeck@insightbb.com
    Thanks Joe

Post Thanks / Like

Re: GO-Cart??

Hey Joe my neighbor has a 2 seater sitting out by the road for sale I'll try and remember to stop and get some details about it tomorrow after work.

Post Thanks / Like

dpage70

Any luck on that cart your neighbor has? Thanks Joe

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Joe I'm sorry man I completely forgot, It's raining cats and dogs at moment but I'll walk up there and ask about it when it quits.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone??

Post Thanks / Like

check out kentuckyhunting.com, there is a electric one in the classifieds section for sale.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by flippinstick View Post
    I am looking into purchasing a Go-Cart for my 4 year old son, and was wondering if someone had one for sale in the louisville area. I was thinking maybe a two seater so that I can drive him around being that he is still to little to drive one by himself, but a single seater will be ok too. I am able to work on them so condition is not a huge concern. You can email me if you or know of someone that has one forsale. joseph.hornbeck@insightbb.com
    Thanks Joe
    I've got one my daughter (11) has about outgrown. I will fit on it (6' 2") and it is a two seater. It needs a little work, but a decent cart. email me @ willardtucker@bellsouth.net if you are still looking.