Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Bowling Green Firefighters Association Tournament

The Bowling Green Firefighters Association is hosting a tournament on Barren River Lake September 1st. Should be fun. They had a great tournament last year. Michael Bean is the coordinator. Details? You can contact me at rangerb64@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bowling Green Firefighters Association Tournament

Thanks Gary for reminding people about the tournament. I have several great door prizes to give away again this year.

We are also having a raffle. We will be raffling a G-loomis rod with a Plueger President reel ($340.00) value and 4 SideKick crankbaits. I should have the stuff at Ranger Bob's Friday afternoon for you to purchase tickets (1 for $5.00 or 6 for $20.00) or you will be able to purchase tickets at the ramp.

You will be able to preregister at Ranger Bob's Until September 1st. On that day all registeration will be done at the ramp prior to the tournament

Again, All proceeds will be used for the Shop With A Firefighter program (a program that allows underprivileged children to Christmas shop with firefighters at no cost to them).

The Bowling Green Firefighters Association will be having the 2nd annual open bass tournament. The tournament will be on Barren River Lake, launching out of Pennisula Boat Ramp on Saturday, September 1, 2007, 6:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
    A Free T-Shirt will be given while supplies last.

3 fish tournament with an entry fee of $30.00 per person. We will pay a 50% pay back (1 place per 20 entries). Total weight of 3 Black Bass per boat 15" or larger.

Martin Dodge Jeep Chryler Big Bass - $500.00 for the single largest black bass

Door Prizes will be given away at the weigh-in. You must be present to win.

$250.00 Renegade Marine Bonus Money goes to the highest finishing Renegade Marine boat owner (new or used).

All proceeds will be used for the Shop With A Firefighter program (a program that allows underprivileged children to Christmas shop with firefighters at no cost to them). With your help we raised $1,500 last year. THANKS

I will have flyers printed by this Friday and should be at some locations to be determined by Saturday. I can also e-mail a pdf version by your request. You will be able to preregister for the tournament by mail; Stopping by Ranger Bob's Bait And Tackle or the morning of the tournament. Boat numbers will be assigned in order of registration.

If you have any questions please give me a call 270-784-9051

Thanks,
    Michael Bean

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rangerbob View Post
    The Bowling Green Firefighters Association is hosting a tournament on Barren River Lake September 1st. Should be fun. They had a great tournament last year. Michael Bean is the coordinator. Details? You can contact me at rangerb64@hotmail.com

The fish bowl and raffle tickets are now at Ranger Bob's. Raffle tickets are 1 for $5.00 or 6 for $20.00. Remeber, you do not have to present to win (fill out ticket so we can contact you). So, if you can't fish the tournament stop by Ranger Bob's and buy some raffle tickets.

I talked with Ranger Bob today and he said he would be opening the store at 4:00 a.m. Sept 1 for breakfast.

-Michael Bean

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rangerbob View Post

We have just received another item that will be added to the Raffle. A tournament jersey autographed by Jason Quinn! Remember, you can buy raffle tickets at Ranger Bob's Bait and Tackle. You do not have to be present to win raffle prizes.

Thanks,
    Michael Bean