A few items up for sale, you can email me at bro.jeremy@3fbc.org if you have any questions or would like pictures.

Coleman Canoe: $275, I bought this used just a few months ago and I am asking what I paid for it. Has papers, oars, and tie down kit. Excellent canoe just over 15ft long, plastic type, very sturdy. The reason this is up for sale is that I have just not had the time to use it and I like just a little more to pay on my mission trip to Africa in October.

Tyler Mountain Mandolin model TMM60 f styly - pics are available. Great sounding mandolin. Asking $450 OBO, only a couple of small scratches. Comes with hard case, leather strap, and an extra set of Gibson strings. I am selling this because I found one I liked just a little better and I am willing to invest a little more now since I've stuck with it. This would be a great beginner or a good spare.

Complete set of RAM golf clubs with extra driver (Cobral knock off) - $75, I don't play golf and this will go in the Africa fund as well.

For more details or questions of photos just send an email.
Thanks,
Jeremy