Search Fishin.com

Thread: Tournament ?

Post Thanks / Like

Tournament ?

hey guys just wandering if you could give me an Idea. Got2loveit tournaments is haveing a top secret tournament where they take the top 10% or the classic winners in 4 diff. divisions and have them fish for a Skeeter boat on a mystry lake. The lake will not be in Indiana where our normal tournaments will be held. that means it will most likely be in Ohio, Ill,or Ky. I do Know their is only one hotel close to this lake and it is way out in the boon docks the director said. The director said as soon as he anounces the location you best get the hotel reserved because there no other hotels around for quite a drive. Does anyone know of a lake that this sounds like in Ill. that can host 4o or so boaters?

I was thinking like Lake of Egypt or something down that way but not real familar with that area.

Thanks -

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tournament ?

Yes it was Lake Egypt. I guessed right. Not to many IL peps on this board huh?

Post Thanks / Like

nice guess. did you get down there before it was announced?

Post Thanks / Like

Nope - didn't make the cut anyways - finished 38th out of 50 boats - they only took the top 25. May have to fun fish there this fall though. only about a 2 1/2 hour drive from Evansville, IN.

Post Thanks / Like

Egypt was a good time. Lots of weeds and lots of bass. Just not quite enough for us. Had 20 pounds in two days and was probably lucky to be in the top 20.