Search Fishin.com

Thread: Spam

Post Thanks / Like

Spam

I just put an alert on one of the spam messages on the off-topic page so it will not allow me to put in another alert for 20 min. Just figured I'd post and a moderator would find it. If you read the top two posts on the off-topic page it will be pretty obvious what they are. Thanks for your efforts to keep this site clean of all junk like that. I know one will slip through once in a while, but you folks seem to do a good job of getting rid of them quickly when notified. Thanks. CJ

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spam

People hitting the alert button on those threads has been a big help too. Thanks!

Andrew

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spam

Quote Originally Posted by MLTSPCS View Post
    I just put an alert on one of the spam messages on the off-topic page so it will not allow me to put in another alert for 20 min. Just figured I'd post and a moderator would find it. If you read the top two posts on the off-topic page it will be pretty obvious what they are. Thanks for your efforts to keep this site clean of all junk like that. I know one will slip through once in a while, but you folks seem to do a good job of getting rid of them quickly when notified. Thanks. CJ

thanks. please use the alert button. I was unaware you could only use it once every 20 minutes.

Peter