Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Any help on Tellico?

Going out in the morning, first time since Memorial day week-end. Could you throw a guy a bone, maybe a general area, depth, color, or any ole thing?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any help on Tellico?

Went out this morning from about 6:00 to 12:30, used a lot of different baits, different depths, caught some but they were all under 14". Started early with a Lucky Craft splash tail, DT-6, jigs, and some worms. But it was a day off work.

Post Thanks / Like

Where is tellico at ?? I have always heard of it, but not familiar with it or ever wet a line there.

Post Thanks / Like

Tellico is in Lenoir City, southwest of Knoxville. I knew I would not get a response when I posted, these guys around here all feel like they are KVD or someone. No info or help to protect their holes, but I did not ask for that just a time saver from not getting out this summer to get an idea. Had a few hours to kill, and that is what I did "kill time". I am betting most of these guys don't cash a tourny check that will cover entry fee and gas, but that is just my opion. Enough of that, I don't know where you are but if you ever want to head this way I'll let you know what I can.

Cookeville, Tennessee, God Bless America.
    Post Thanks / Like

21ssExtreme --- thanks for the post..... may take you up on the offer for some general help next time I go to Tellico... I fished Tellico this past spring with a buddy of mine -- those docks are the ticket for sure to catch a few spots .... We went up in Louden and caught all largemouths, not a spot one.... Those pros who fished that last FLW sure got on them good this past February/March I believe.... Fishing Tellico whether I was fishin' or catchin', those houses/mansions along Tellico are something else --- each one with a first class dock to boot.... $$$$$$$$ must grow on trees in that part of the Volunteer state 'cause you would need it to even buy the cheapest one on Tellico ... Ft Louden had a few newer homes but most were older, seasoned homes - but all with a great view too..... Anyway, Tellico and Louden are both are a great fishery with several choices of presentations depending on your own personal style..... Only negative thing was the amount of boat traffic -- not just ski boats but them big boats that look like yachts that make waves like a barge going up the Cumberland River.... again, thanks for your post...tight lines

Post Thanks / Like

Got to look out for the VOL Navy cruising to the game at about half throttle rolling big wakes.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks I appreciate it and may take you up on it If I ever am in that neck of the woods. Same on this end... if you are ever down this way around center hill or dale hollow, holler at me or Dover and between the two of us we should be able to help out. Also thanks for the post from this end as well as Dover stated. Sure is nice to see others post for a change besides ours...know what you mean about people NOT posting when they do get to wet aline. Wish this board would turn into another KY. board with all the different chat/chat besides the fishing reports...oh well, It never hurts to dream. Welcome to the board and join in anytime on any of the posts...Tight lines and be safe out there on the water