Search Fishin.com

Thread: I am back, lol

Post Thanks / Like

I am back, lol

I don't have the words to say what your notes of kindness and prayers mean to me. I am still weak and my vision is not quite as good as before, but the docs say it may just be a temporary thing. I will try to respond to every body who ask for a pm over the next week. This has been a very sureal thing for me. I do not remember anything after going to bed Saturday night untill I woke up on my own. I can not recall a single moment or dream or anything. for my family it has been rough and I thank you for your prayers for them. I guess the good Lord just is not finished with me here yet. I feel like there is something I need to do, and I have no idea yet as to what it is. I guess you guys know I have a pretty good man as a son in law He took upon himself to let you know at first I was kinda embrassed that he had done this and then I was humbled to think he was concerned enough to ask you for your prayers.
    I thank you all from the bottom of my still beating heart, and I will close for now. Momma has made me supper that is not hospital food. and I am going to set on the front porch with her and watch the sun go down. going to be the best night out in awhile.

God Bless
    Dennis and Family

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I am back, lol

Fantastic news Dennis. Glad you are back, and I hope and pray that the Docs are right about the temporary symptoms.

You will know what God has in His plans for you, as He sees things from end to beginning, and He will be sure you are strong enough to fulfill His plans for you.

We all look forward to reading many more of your posts.

Danny

Post Thanks / Like

Great to see your back buddy! I have said it before....you are a wealthy man to have such a good family around you. Awesome news that your back home.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Fantastic news Dennis. Glad you are back, and I hope and pray that the Docs are right about the temporary symptoms.

You will know what God has in His plans for you, as He sees things from end to beginning, and He will be sure you are strong enough to fulfill His plans for you.

We all look forward to reading many more of your posts.

Danny
    You said it very well Danny...glad to see you back again

Post Thanks / Like

BigPoppy,
    First of all, it's great to have you back on the board. Secondly don't look too hard into what other plans the Lord has for you, you may go through them without him letting you know. That's his way and his will. Also, never feel embarrassed to find out how people feel about you, another blessing well desrved. Always live life to the fullest, enjoy each moment as you recieve it, and always know the blessings you recieve are truly yours and deserved.
    Prayers sent up for your full recovery.

Post Thanks / Like

Good news Big P...

Give me a yell when you feel better.

Billy

Post Thanks / Like

Great news I hope you enjoy a lot more sunsets. I am sure what the good lord has in mind revolves around friends and fishing