Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Chris Hines and Trapper

I've been wanting to support this tournament. I've left several questions for Chris, who has not answered.

This week, yesterday 10-6th, I and a partner came down to fish with you guys, as it has been advertised to be going on.

Granted there were over 200 boats there for other tournaments, but I walked all over the parking lot talking to every single group of guys (that's how I found out the number of boats) looking for Chris. I was looking for his "wrap" like he instructed. Amazingly it was no where to be found.

Seems to me that if he had decided not to have it yesterday, a post here would have been appreciated.

My partner, ctfshwhisker, and I went over to Iberia and launched and had a pretty solid day, at least I thought so. The bite did really slow to a crawl after about 10 am, but had a fantastic time with a great fellow.

I hope to get to fish with ctfshwhisker many more times. I don't think you will find a more considerate fishing partner anywhere, just my opinion.

BTW, he did teach me a couple of new techniques, it was a shame I was not able to return the favor.

Danny

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chris Hines and Trapper

Danny,
    I am sorry for not getting back with you sooner. We had the tourney Sat but my Partner ran it because I could not be there. We will be having it Every Saturday, no matter what. If you have any questions you can call my office. 270-369-0144 or my cell 270-748-1506. Thanks and hope to see you there this Sat.
    Chris

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chris Hines and Trapper

Danny,
    I was there Saturday fighting the mess at Wax. I do not know if I have ever seen so many boats! We were fishing another tournament - Friday Night Classic. I do not know where these guys were, but heard they only had 3 boats. To many others fishing other tournaments. Hopefully, these numbers will improve. I will be there Saturday!