They stocked the Fishing In NeighborhoodS (FINS) ponds yesterday. That's Miles Park #4 and Tom Wallace in Louisville, and Upper and Lower Sportsman's in Frankfort. My girlfriend and I were at Miles yesterday, after they stocked, and the fisheries biologist, Kathryn Emme, was there taking oxygen & temp measurements. She said it had turned over, and was about 55-58° top to bottom. She had just come from Tom Wallace and she said it was about same. And both had good oxygen levels. So, I was thinking that even though we weren't catching much (anything), it was cool talking to her (she's easy on the eyes, too). Then my girlfriend sees this guy catching little channel cats, less than a pound I'd say, on hot dogs. So she says the heck with it, and puts a piece of corned beef on her hook. And of course, about 30 seconds later, catches the only trout of the day! But then the best always comes last. About an hour later, the guy fishing with hot dogs caught a 12-lb. catfish!! Out of MILES PARK!!! I couldn't believe it, and still wouldn't, but I helped him net it myself, and weighed it on my own, admittedly cheap, scale (mechanical). It was 29" long, and every bit of 12#, if not more. I still can't believe it came out of that little pond...