Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Something to think about on Sunday

http://www.operationmom.org/ToOurParents.html

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Something to think about on Sunday

Wow..I only wish that more people would realize what our country and citizens have fought for. We are so lucky....Thanks Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you to all the Veterans!!

Post Thanks / Like

Spent the day watching war movies (at home sick with the crud). I'm proud to have served for 4 years and my dad served for 30 years which is even more special to me.
    I get pissed when I think about the way our country is divided into wanting to take care of Illegal Immigrants and not our Elderly and Veterans. I'm not a Liberal who feels the Gov needs to hold our hands but we do owe these people respect and if that means we fund some of the programs that will get the help in the right area then i'm all for it. The Illegals can improve themselves somewhere else IMO, (if I have to choose between the two). There are no free rides someone always pays and in this case I feel the veterans did many years ago. It really gets under my skin!

Post Thanks / Like

Talk about being pissed, how about that wacho "church" that protests the funerals of troops that have been killed overseas? I saw an interview on Fox news with this woman who runs that so-called "church." She is a raving psycho!
    If I saw one of their demonstrations when I was driving down the road, I'd probably 'accidentally' lose control of my truck, and run over the whole bunch of 'em.
    My dad was a WWII Navy vet, and my 2 sisters and I are all Navy vets, and **** proud of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bull_bluegill View Post
    Talk about being pissed, how about that wacho "church" that protests the funerals of troops that have been killed overseas? I saw an interview on Fox news with this woman who runs that so-called "church." She is a raving psycho!
    If I saw one of their demonstrations when I was driving down the road, I'd probably 'accidentally' lose control of my truck, and run over the whole bunch of 'em.
    My dad was a WWII Navy vet, and my 2 sisters and I are all Navy vets, and **** proud of it.
    It's actually a guy who's the head of that church - the so-called "reverend" Phelps. Most of the congregation are members of his extended family. And yes, they're some of the most twisted individuals on the planet. Here in KY we have an organization called the Kentucky Patriot guard that goes to soldeirs' funerals, with the family's permission, in fact often at their invitation, and helps to shield the grieving families from that trash. Here's the web site:
    http://www.kypatriotguard.org/
    I don't know where you're located, but you may have something similar near you.

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone wants to see how depraved this "church" is and how perverted their message is , they have a website .The address is www.godhatesfags.com .I caution you though , whether you are a bible believing individual or not , this will nauseate , infuriate , and inflame you .After looking at some of this stuff , I'm not so sure that freedom of speech should be allowed in ALL cases ( like with these self righteous , judgmental , hate filled individuals ).Nothing on this website , which wreaks of their perverted gospel , offers hope , redemption or any type of healing which is the message of the new covenant .I am not saying everything is always feel good and "i'm ok" philosophy , but the gospel is the G O O D news . Anyway , I could get off on a huge rant here , but will restrain myself . Thank you for your time and space provided here .
    By the way , the name of that " church" is Westboro Baptist Church .They protest at not only military funerals as you will see .

Post Thanks / Like

We america, fight for freedom, not only for ourselves but for others. Support our troops and pray for our decision makers. thank all who have served our country during war and peace times.