Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Where's elwood ??

Hoping elwood himself will get to answer this question. Hopfully your home enjoying birthdays and just the fact of being home. Haven't seen any post so if anybody has any word on him and how he is doing let us know.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Where's elwood ??

Quote Originally Posted by dcbasser View Post
    Hoping elwood himself will get to answer this question. Hopfully your home enjoying birthdays and just the fact of being home. Haven't seen any post so if anybody has any word on him and how he is doing let us know.
    Well i don,t know where he is right now--But it looks like Im going to have to get me a Bobcat and make a fishing hole at his back door and put 1 --12lb. smallie in it so he can fnf fish this winter--Take care of yourself buddy we will meet again im sure ....

Post Thanks / Like

I am still around and not in the hospital. Been just flat out too tired and run down to do anything the past couple of days. Doctor appointments yesterday and today and they both said everything was looking good and both said with getting 12 pints of blood the past couple of weeks would take a couple of weeks for my body to get any energy back. Still kicking and appreciate the concern. I also want to thank all those that kicked in some cash and bouht me the fly tieing kit. Plan on using it and making my own including the one that will catch the 12 pounder. I know Steve Headrick is sending some craft hair and stuff as well and I appreciate that also. Thanks to all of you fellas that continue to send emails and well wishes. Not ready to get back on the water just yet but not in the hospital either so I guess it could be better and it could be worse. Take care and talk to you later.

onemorecast56 Guest

Hey Elwood,,,when You Get Ready Buddy And Think You Could Sit In A Pontoon, You And Hurricanebob Need To Go To The River, There Ain`t No 12lb Smallie In There But I Did Catch A Smaller One The Other Day,,it Was Huge,,,it Went A Whole 6oz`s..but If You Could Sit Or Stand In A Pontoon I Bet Bob Would Set Something Up For Your Enjoyment, If Bob Can`t I`ll Use My Pontoon And Let You Catch Some Stripers. I Had Asked Bob If He Had Heard From You The Other Day At The River. Sure Miss Your Reports And Storys.

Get Well Soon,,you Got A 12 To Catch
    Doug

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see everything looking better elwood. Make good use out of that fly tieing kit. Knowone should know what they need for them big ol brownfish better than you. Who knows you and Billy might just might make a business out of this fly tieing gig. Take care of yourself and a speedy recovery to ya.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by onemorecast56 View Post
    Hey Elwood,,,when You Get Ready Buddy And Think You Could Sit In A Pontoon, You And Hurricanebob Need To Go To The River, There Ain`t No 12lb Smallie In There But I Did Catch A Smaller One The Other Day,,it Was Huge,,,it Went A Whole 6oz`s..but If You Could Sit Or Stand In A Pontoon I Bet Bob Would Set Something Up For Your Enjoyment, If Bob Can`t I`ll Use My Pontoon And Let You Catch Some Stripers. I Had Asked Bob If He Had Heard From You The Other Day At The River. Sure Miss Your Reports And Storys.

Get Well Soon,,you Got A 12 To Catch
    Doug
    Thanks Doug but the only way I can fish now would be for someone to cast for me, set the hook for me, reel in the fish for me, land it for me, then hold it up for the picture for me but SAY that I caught it. Can't wait to spend a day on the river with you to catch anything and everything. One of these days I will get better and we will share a boat.

Post Thanks / Like

I used to do that very thing for my son when he was younger, so I might be able to help you out with that.