Search Fishin.com

Thread: DH - 23 Nov

Cookeville, Tennessee, God Bless America.
    Post Thanks / Like

DH - 23 Nov

Fished mid-lake on the Hollow on Friday from 6:30 to noon..... water temp was 58.1 and mid-lake is still clear..... air temp was cold and even colder with that wind all morning....saw several boats dragging shiners, catching one here and there... hooked up with seven and got 5 in the boat.... all brown fish ranged from 18" to one 20" in the link posted..... 283 --- all caught on a jig like the one I gave you ----we got to go soon... tight lines ....

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e4...lie23Nov07.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Re: DH - 23 Nov

Nice fish there man, Cant wait untill i get down there on fnf weekend. Hopefully the fish will be on some fnf by then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dover View Post
    Fished mid-lake on the Hollow on Friday from 6:30 to noon..... water temp was 58.1 and mid-lake is still clear..... air temp was cold and even colder with that wind all morning....saw several boats dragging shiners, catching one here and there... hooked up with seven and got 5 in the boat.... all brown fish ranged from 18" to one 20" in the link posted..... 283 --- all caught on a jig like the one I gave you ----we got to go soon... tight lines ....

Good looking fish there Dover...congrats on the catch. What ramp did you put in at and did you go by yourself?? Also I have been trying to find some of those jigs you gave me and ain't having any luck...where did you get them???. I got to have me some of them before next month when I fish a tourney up there at the hollow. Let's try to get together next weekend and hit the hollow...what do you say??? I will holler at you next week if you want to. My cell phone went down this evening with all the numbers and I got to go by verizon tomorrow and see what's up with it. Rumor has it that the flf has began already this past week up there as well. It's about to get right up there. I will holler at you tue. or wed. on the cell. Be safe....283

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dover View Post

Good looking fish. You said that the mid-lake is still clear, is the lake turning over?

Cookeville, Tennessee, God Bless America.
    Post Thanks / Like

283 -- put in at Willow Grove marina and went with a neighbor..... I can't fish this upcoming weekend...my wife has plans for me with many "honey-do's" and something about X-mas shopping in Nashville.... Can you give me a raincheck 8/9 December ???? Give me a call and I'll get you a number for the jigs... FnF works for me too....

21ss - just heard about parts of it turning over but have not seen it yet.....

tight lines