Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Republican Debate

So what do you guys think? I watched it and found Huckabee to be a huge threat to Mitt and Rudy....Still like Ron Paul but he is really to radical for any nomination.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Republican Debate

Ross Perot was considered too radical also....and we are still hearing that "sucking" sound as will our grandchildren....Paul won't get elected either...he makes too much sense.

Post Thanks / Like

Heard ol' Rush L. talking about how CNN and or the Democrats planted some of those random "you tube" questions. My opinion was with all the major problems we have with our borders, healthcare, veteran care, social security and the foreign policy who gives a rats rear end about the lead in the products made in China. That's important but not for the President..IMO

Post Thanks / Like

You listen to a drug addict? Boy there's a real good bias source for news HuH?

Chuckle..chuckle

If you have kids or grandkids you should give a rats ass about the junk coming from china since it effects everyone.

Personally speaking..there isn't hardly anyone in either party worth voting for. We need a third party with people who are for the American people first not last.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Heard ol' Rush L. talking about how CNN and or the Democrats planted some of those random "you tube" questions. My opinion was with all the major problems we have with our borders, healthcare, veteran care, social security and the foreign policy who gives a rats rear end about the lead in the products made in China. That's important but not for the President..IMO

Post Thanks / Like

Larry,
    My point is let the proper officials worry about China and their inability to make safe toys, safe dog food and such. Let the President worry about the big picture like protecting the borders, taxes, healthcare and things of that nature. Go Ron Paul!!

Post Thanks / Like

I am not really all that familiar with Paul, but I have heard Huckabee being interviewed a couple of times one was larry king, and another was one of the late night I know all the answers before I ask you interviewers who was set to shoot him down. By the end of the hour the host was ready to change his party. My only thought is he may be to honest and straight forward to get the backing of the republicans. He did not make up things that he thought some one wants to hear he spoke plainly and spoke what he believed and I felt he was being honest or at least as honest as anyone in poltitics can be. I know he took some hits on illegal aliens children but the program he backed did not pass into law and it was not a free ride for them any way. they had to enrolled in the Arkansas school system for all 12 years and be honor students the whole time to be considered for the program and had to qualify with the same standards as all of the other students. right or wrong I can not say for every one but the state had already invested 12 years of education in these young people, along with that a ton of money. Now giving them a chance to go to a higher level of education would do two things in my opinion, first when they graduate they are going to be making more money and paying taxes in not standing in the welfare office, they will help to support their families, and hopefully make it where their family become legal, if and when they have children they are going to be citizens by birth irregardless, so we can have productive family units or folks scratching out a living when the crops are in and living on welfare when they are not. Besides if we know that their parents are illegal they should be picked up the first day of kindergarten and legal action taken against the parents not children. On top of all of this I feel we need to scrap the party system any way, it seems that the Party Big Wigs make more of the decisions on who we vote for than we do. And one more big pain in my butt the electorial college, I say scap the the thing, I am tired of hearing about NY, CA, FL, I do not care what state you are from I want the vote to be one man one vote I uderstand when they came up with this idea it was to save time on deciding the winner by not having to wait for every vote to be counted, but we have seen that you can win the real vote and lose the election, if you lose by two votes in CA the winner gets all of the so electorial votes how can that be right. Oh well I got to shut up or write a book, I would say just my 2 cents but I think I am up to a buck twenty five already, lol

Dennis